Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Constantine Stuff!

Hi Lo, Keeerrrmet the Frog here. Star of the new film Mappets Most Wanted. Check out all the amazing stuff I'm on. 


Starbust magazine took the time to spray paint my face onto every cover. The least you can is buy it hereJust be sure the paint is dry...

Disney Movie Rewards, rewarded me with a hat. Eat your heart out little mousy man. 


Der is also this mini plush of me in my karate outfit from da film.


Bwhahahahaha fooled you! It is I, Constantine: The world's greatest criminal!
I have taken over the "Mappet Stuff" blog and will be showing you all the great items featuring me!

You can also check out my own amazing websyte badfrog.me, where you can buy even more great stuff. So go there and BUY, MONKEY BUY!

.... nailed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment